Holiday house Kovačnica sreče*** (Good Fortune Forge) is located on the threshold of Kolpa Regional Park, in the village Griblje, only 500 m from river Kolpa. With its six (+two) beds in three rooms, is suitable for accommodation of families and smaller private parties who want to leisure or be active in nature.
You can discover Bela Krajina:
- on foot – there are 18 marked hiking trails in the region and all of them are described in the Hiking Trails Map of Bela Krajina;
- by bicycle – you can choose less demanding cycling tours in central Bela krajina, medium demanding tours across the hills covered with vine or more challenging tours to the top of Mirna gora, Smuk, Gorjanci or towards Stari trg ob Kolpi.
You can discover Bela krajina also:
- by parachute or hang glider – on Smuk over Semič (546 m.a.s.l.) there is a take-off point for paragliders and hang gliders, which is very popular among the fans of this sport in Slovenia and abroad;
- by car or motorbike – if you wish to see as much as you can in a short time;
- or by sailing on the rivers – the river Kolpa is one of the cleanest and warmest rivers in Slovenia. In addition to swimming and sunbathing on its banks, the river also enables kayaking, canoeing and rafting as well as fishing.
Bela krajina Hotel is located in the old city centre of Metlika and offers everything for a pleasant stay and well-being in Bela krajina. It has 26 air-conditioned rooms and a restaurant with an excellent offer of dishes from the Bela Krajina Region. Podzemelj Camp is located 7 kilometres from Metlika, beside the River Kolpa,