The Šmica Campsite is arranged on a partly grassy and partly forested area on a bank of the unspoiled River Savinja, not far from the Logar Valley, at an elevation of a little over 500 metres.
It is an ideal starting point for hiking and water sports. If you would like to stay in the camp, but did not bring your own accommodation, you can hire a trailer or a bungalow and park in a little wooden house or room.
You can enjoy your break very actively:
- we will drive you to thrilling guided kayak or raft descents on the Savinja, where it is also possible to swim or fish;
- kayak-raft equipment is for hire to the experienced;
- tennis enthusiasts can play a match on two sand courts;
- loan of bikes (helmets, locks);
- we offer transport from the airport to the camp
The campsite is an excellent starting point for diverse walking and hiking trails for both demanding and less demanding hikers. The Logar Valley invites you to experience natural landmarks such as the Robanov Kot Valley, Matkov Kot Valley, Snežna Jama Cave, Velika Planina Mountain Pasture, and others. Hillwalkers can strike out with a backpack to somewhat longer routes, and ascend Mts. Raduha, Ojstrica, Korošica, and other peaks of the Kamnik–Savinja Alps.
In the gurgling waters of the River Savinja running just alongside our calm camp site, you will be able to refresh your legs after your walks – which we will be glad to recommend at the site reception.
hire a trailer or a bungalow and park in a little wooden house or room.
kayaing, rafting, swimming, fishing, tennis, biking