The family-owned Rakitna Hotel is located beside the lake in Rakitna, one of the most popular hiking spots near Ljubljana.
Th e wooded Karst Plateau, 800 metres above sea level, has extremely favourable bioclimatic conditions, which is why Rakitna is considered one of the most healthy middle-mountain places in Slovenia. The hotel has seven rooms and three apartments, a conference room, fitness room and sauna, and a restaurant where you can choose from a wide variety of dishes.
The Rakitna Hotel is ideal for those who want peace and fresh air and to discover the natural beauties of Rakitna and the surroundings on foot or by bike. The lake offers numerous possibilities throughout the year; you can swim in the summer, ice-skate in the winter and fish in the autumn and summer. Depending on the season, the surroundings offer opportunities for cross-country skiing, hiking and biking and also for paragliding.
- For hikers and active visitors: organisation of picnics and trips, sports and recreational activities and diverse events, special hiking and biking programmes with a guide
Visit Rakitna for a few days and discover its features, secrets and beauty in a special hiking programme.
- Forest and archaeological educational trail
- Nordic walking course and a visit to the Brinar fir tree
- Hike to Mount Krim
- Whole-day trip to the idyllic village of Osredek, the junction of the Iška and Zale streams and up to Ustje
- Hiking trail around the lake, to the Climatic Spa and the church in Rakitna
seven rooms and three apartments, a conference room, fitness room and sauna, and a restaurant
fitness room, sauna, paragliding
Offer for hikers
organisation of picnics and trips, sports and recreational activities and diverse events, special hiking and biking programmes with a guide